Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance
HACCP Training, HACCP Certification, HACCP plan writing & HACCP Consulting Services
WARFA Meets FDA and USDA Food Code Requirements for
Codex based HACCP Training & Certification
FDA RULING FOOD FOR PROCESSORS (carona virus)
CLASS - S C H E D U L E - for 2023/2024 - Wholesale and Retail Food Alliance
Visit us on Facebook
Wholesale and Retail Food Alliance Notice: 2/20/2023
Wholesale and Retail Food Alliance HACCP Manager certification.
- The pandemic has caused many people to let their HACCP certifications lapse.
- We will work with you to help get you in the best fit for course and days to expadite certicates. We can issue a letter stating you are enrolled in a class to help you with auditors or sanitarians.
HACCP Workshop Class Schedule for 2022/23
The Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance (WARFA) provides Food Safety and HACCP Certification, Training, Support, Tools, Plans, and Verification/Audits. It has been created by of individuals dedicated to helping update and improve certification training and product services to everyone concerned with food safety and Codex based HACCP education for the wholesale & retail foodservice industry.
Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance sponsorship of this year’s HACCP training for certification.
For 2020 Chef Steven R. Davis, C.E.C., is hosting WARFA-sponsored HACCP training in Lincoln City Oregon, Online, and Salem, Oregon. Create your own class almost anywhere in the world.
Learn and get motivated about HACCP from someone who knows what it is like behind the scenes, as a chef would!
Save on consulting fees and wasted time. Become a part of the Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance by attending a comprehensive, fun, interactive class where you will create your HACCP plan and learn how to update it.
WARFA HACCP Certified Student Membership Benefits for five years
As a member of the Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance, you will be kept up to date on food safety changes:
- Training materials and coursework was created with one of the pioneers of HACCP, and founder of the Wholesale and Retail Food Alliance, O. Peter Snyder Ph.D.
- Interactive Training and interaction with other students.
- Forms and tools to use in your operation and to help train your staff.
- Comprehensive interactive and understandable online training.
- All classes use testing to check progress not to fail just to support and get the point across.
- Direct and quick response with email support.
- US Army HACCP Certification, USAF HACCP Certification and US Marine HACCP
- Covid 19 Protocols and implementation
The process known as HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. Each processor, transport or farm processors need individualized systems that in part include; check points, monitoring and management in order to make this HACCP system effective. This is a self controlled system monitored by third parties, FDA, USDA or other health department inspectors.
We do, however, discriminate against bacteria, improper hand washing, and unethical practices.
Take a HACCP quiz.
Tuesday-Friday, 9 am - 8 pm
© 2023 Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance. All rights reserved. | Website design by WestCoast Media Group Inc.